What is Peg It?
Peg It is both a social and private bookmarking website which can be used to:
- Keep links to your favorite news, blogs, music, games, and more on Peg It and access them from any computer on the web.
- Import/Export these links from your browser's bookmarks and view them with the same hierarchy.
- Share favorites with friends, family, and colleagues.
- Find new things. Everything on Peg It is someone's favorite - they've already done the work of finding it. Explore and enjoy.
Why Peg It?
- You can import and export your bookmarks from your browser, and keep the same hierarchy of folders that you have in your browser.
- You can create and join groups, either public or private, enabling you to share bookmarks for a school research/game strategy/etc.
- And you get all the social bookmarking advantages, with public bookmarks and tags!
What to do?
Navigate and discover new urls that users found interesting!
Add your own urls and share them with the world by creating an account!
GetBoo is an open-source project (hosted on SourceForge.net), licensed under the General Public Licence.
Please visit GetBoo's wiki for more information about the project.